- Prey, Arkane Studios, Bethesda Softworks, on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One
- 1001 Spikes, Nicalis, on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
- The Blu, Wevr, on Samsung Gear VR
- Skulls of the Shogun, 17-Bit, on Xbox 360, Windows Phone, PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, PlayStation 4
- Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom, Sony Online Entertainment, PlayStation 3
- Scarface: The World is Yours, Radical Entertainment, Vivendi Universal, on PlayStation 2, Xbox, and PC.
- LMNO, Electronic Arts (PS3, Xbox 360, PC)
Special Thanks/Design feedback
- Gone Home, The Fullbright Company
- Nidhogg, Messhof
- The Unfinished Swan, Giant Sparrow
- Skullgirls, Reverge Labs/Lab Zero
- “Crossing the (Microsoft) Screens: Building the Cross Platform Gameplay of Skulls of the Shogun”, Microsoft Sponsored Session, GDC, March 2013.
- “Skulls of the Shogun AI Post Mortem”, AI Summit, GDC, March 2012. PPT PDF
- “Accessibility in AI Design,” UCSC Inventing the Future of Games Speaker Series, November 2011.
- “Prototyping for Engagement and Metaphor,” Serious Games Summit, GDC, March 2009
- “Performing Intent”, with Doug Church, AIIDE, October 2008.
- “Creating Emergent Gameplay with Autonomous Agents”, Game AI Workshop at AAAI-04, July 2004.
- “AI to Control Pacing in Games”, Artificial Intelligence, Interactivity, and Immersive Environments: 2nd Annual Game Development Workshop, University of Texas at Austin, August 2003.
- “Creating Designer Tunable AI”, AI Game Programming Wisdom 4, editor Steve Rabin, Charles River Media, February 2008.
- “Peer-to-Peer Distributed Agent Processing”, AI Game Programming Wisdom 4, editor Steve Rabin, Charles River Media, February 2008.
- “Automatic Cover Finding Using Navigation Meshes”, Game Programming Gems 5, editor Kim Pallister, Charles River Media, March 2005.
- “Narrative Combat: Using AI to enhance tension in an Action Game”, Game Programming Gems 4, editor Andrew Kirmse, Charles River Media, March 2004.
- “Creating an Audio Scripting System”, Game Programming Gems 4, editor Andrew Kirmse, Charles River Media, March 2004.
- Building Simulations, a five part series featured on Gamasutra: